Thursday, September 22, 2011

MY Belief


YES! I am taller that the Sousaphone- By 2 inches!
Since I was 13 I’ve lived in apartments, rented homes, or with a licensed builder/handyman. I haven’t had to worry about the maintenance on my homes. Haven’t has to think about mowing the lawn, fixing the toilet/garbage disposal, or the like.  Now… It’s a different story… My parent’s house is laden with a multitude of projects! The good news is….

I have this belief; it’s very strong and I hold onto it tight never wanting to let it go. I am the first to admit it gets in the way a lot. And maybe, just maybe, if I gave up on the belief, just a little, I might not be 40 and living at my parents -- I might be 40 and living with a wonderful boyfriend creating our life together…  But I’m pretty focused on this and not budging.

I believe I can do anything! ANYTHING! Go anywhere…  Be anything… Create anything...
DO ANYTHNG!!!!

So, when I realize I need to move the electrical outlet, I just shake my head and think – there has to be a YouTube video that will teach me that. Or, when I think about the fact the drain is going to get clogged - I’ll learn how to use a snake. Because, as you know, I can do anything.

Now that I’ve had my say, I’m going back to organizing the treasure of my life, designing a dental office, creating 2 marketing campaigns, updating my website,  and learning how to scim coat the walls.


Ps... I grew up with my parents telling me this was my theme song. It might even be the beginning of my belief. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment