Saturday, June 27, 2015

Discipline: Day 2



Sometimes you can't see where the path leads you, but if you take a moment you can see the beauty even in the fog.
New Beginnings
It's raining. #Cuteness is here, meaning it's family time. A perfect day for movies and naps. But, I want more than this. Or, I want days like this more. No matter how the coin is flipped I want different than I've had, and that, my friend, is why I'm here typing and not stopping even before I've begun.

They say that it's not the destination but the journey that is important. I totally agree.  I'm thankful #Cuteness is focused on cleaning her room (only because I've bribed her with fudge.) I'm grateful my husband is working in his office and looks up to smile at me every now and then. I'm happy with my life and I never want to take any of it for granted ever. I just want more! And more! And more!

I want to always keep growing! I want to always keep learning! I want to always keep exploring! I want to always keep giving! I want to always keep smiling and laughing!


My question to you is... What do you want? What are you willing to do to change your life? Or, are you happy where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment